With rapid advances in technology and widespread Internet usage comes the need to protect and police intellectual property (IP) rights, the currency of the digital marketplace. From artists to businesses and from musicians to public figures, IP rights create and protect brand identity, safeguard new products and provide a source of income.
At the Los Angeles law firm of Beitchman & Zekian, PC, our IP law attorneys help clients procure, protect and defend their intellectual property against unauthorized use to the fullest extent of the law. We regularly prosecute trademark and copyright violations, negotiate licensing agreements and assist with a wide range of related civil and commercial law issues.
Knowledgeable Representation In A Spectrum Of IP Matters
Our experienced California lawyers provide legal counseling, protection and prosecution related to the following matters, among others:
- Copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and service marks
- Trade secret protection, including nondisclosure agreements
- Misappropriation of trade secrets or proprietary information
- Software license agreements
- Internet and multimedia license agreements
- IP acquisition agreements
- Design patent prosecution
- Misappropriation of name, image and likeness
- Litigation over dilution and knockoff products
- Branding and identity strategies
Protecting IP Rights Worldwide
At Beitchman & Zekian, PC, our vigorous defense of our clients' proprietary information and IP rights does not stop at the U.S. border. We also handle World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) actions internationally. In one recent case, we represented a globally recognized jewelry designer whose trademark was misappropriated by a company in China. We successfully filed a complaint with WIPO to reclaim the trademark.
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation about any facet of intellectual property law by calling our Encino office at 800-542-2046, or contact our lawyers online.