Defending Our Clients' Interests In California And Worldwide
At the Los Angeles law firm of Beitchman & Zekian, PC, our knowledgeable attorneys are dedicated to providing sound legal counsel and strategic representation to clients throughout all echelons of the viatical and life settlement industry. Regardless of the complexity of the dispute or the number of parties involved, we have the skill and resources to successfully champion our clients' interests.
We frequently litigate disputes between brokers, agents, funders, insurance carriers, policyholders and other parties in California, across the U.S. and abroad. Such disputes may involve:
- Purchase and sale of policies and benefits
- Insurance carrier claims against individuals
- Alleged negligence on the part of insurance brokers or agents
- Regulator claims against industry professionals
- Policy ownership disputes
- Fraud and breach of contract claims
- Rebate investigations and litigation
- Stranger-originated life insurance (STOLI) actions
- Insurable interest disputes
- Other viatical or life settlement litigation
Resolving Other Life Insurance Disputes
While our main focus is on viatical and life settlement services, we are not limited to representing clients in the secondary and tertiary life insurance markets. Our civil and commercial litigation attorneys also have considerable experience with resolving general disputes over life insurance policies and death benefits, including insurance bad faith or failure to pay benefits to surviving beneficiaries.
To schedule a free initial consultation about this or any other area of practice, call the Encino lawyers of Beitchman & Zekian, PC, at 800-542-2046. Alternately, you may contact our legal team by email.